The Oklahoma City VA Healthcare System, Surgery Service is recruiting a full-time Urologist. The Oklahoma City VA Healthcare system is an active teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City. The Physician is accountable to the Chief, Surgery Service.Learn more about this agency
Include but are not limited to:
- Assuring the most effective delivery of care in General Urology.
- Performing urologic procedures in the clinic and in the OR.
- Conducting several clinics a week.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient consultations.
- Teaching of residents and nursing staff.
- Managing clinical and administrative functions of the Urology program.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Recruitment/Relocation Incentive: May be authorized for well-qualified candidates.
Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP): This position is eligible for the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP), a student loan reimbursement program. If selected for this position you must meet specific individual eligibility requirements, and submit your application within four months of appointment. The final award amount (up to $200,000) and eligibility period (one to five years) is determined by the VHA Education Loan Repayment Services office.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/535942600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.