The Wage & Investment Division (W&I) serves about 122 million taxpayers who file upwards of 94 million returns each year. W&I provides high-quality taxpayer assistance, and enable taxpayers to transact and communicate electronically to file their returns and make payments.
See Other Information for Locations.Learn more about this agency
WHAT DOES A RESOURCES TRAINING COORDINATOR DO? As a Resources Training Coordinator you are responsible for developing, planning, coordinating, and implementing the overall functional training activities in a site. The incumbent works closely with management and the Quality Assurance Coordinator to provide advice, guidance, and makes recommendations relative to the training needs of a site. The incumbent also support managements’ effort to provide consistent and effective training to all functional employees and will support the implementation of any change that serves to enhance Customer Satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction and Business Results.
As a Resources Training Coordinator, you will:
- Develop the fiscal year local functional training plan in adherence to functional work plan assumptions
- Plan and coordinate all functional training and changes in the use of resources.
- Analyze procedural guidelines and coordinate to ensure that work assignments are compatible.
- Prepare, monitor, and maintain coordination of the Functional Site Training Plan. Advises management of training needs identified through National Office work planning assumptions, published mandatory training requirements, or other sources of feedback.
- Provide the functional site training plans and training reconciliation reports to Planning & Analysis (P&A) and Business Operating Division (BOD) staffs. Prepare estimates of training costs to Learning and Education to ensure that the site is properly budgeted for training activities.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate the overall effectiveness of the training program, and prepare reports summarizing activities. Recommend solutions for improving the effectiveness of the training program.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? If you want to find out more about IRS careers, visit us on the web at www.jobs.irs.gov
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/535893400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.