About the Position: As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, scope development,Learn more about this agency
design, instruction, and direction of major Civil works and other projects. You will apply an extensive
knowledge of management concepts, principles, methods and practices as well as knowledge of methods,
practices, and processes of engineering and/or science disciplines to establish responsibilities and manage
the assigned project's budget and schedule to assure commitments are met.
- Provide overall management, control, coordination and execution of assigned projects.
- Implement corporate decisions, guidance, laws, regulations, and policy in the development of the project and intermediate products in support of the project.
- Establish project scope and criteria, schedules and milestones, budgets, dependencies and responsibilities of the participating parties.
- Review and analyze cost reports to assure charges are authorized and appropriate.
- Identify unauthorized charges and assures corrective actions are taken correct inappropriate charges.
- Review project progress, measuring performance and taking necessary corrective actions to maintain agreed upon schedule and cost.
- Based on performance trends, forecast schedule, budget, manpower, quality problems and ensures proper resolution of issues.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/535771900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.