WHAT IS THE Small Business/Self-Employed DIVISION: The Small Business/Self-Employed (SB/SE) Division provides examinations and taxpayer education services for about 7 million small businesses and upwards of 33 million self-employed and supplemental income taxpayers.
See Other Information for LocationsLearn more about this agency
WHAT DOES AN EDUCATION SERVICES SPECIALIST (Project Manager) DO? As an Education Services Specialist (Project Manager) you will provide training needs assessment, analysis, design, development and be responsible for the evaluation of online instructional materials. In addition, you will identify, analyze, and coordinate data to be included in a user friendly web site that meets customer needs.
As an Education Services Specialist you will:
- Assist with the analysis, planning, organization, technical direction, development, review, and evaluation of online learning events.
- Analyze previous course evaluations and determine the best methods of presentation for the complete course/module.
- Develop guidelines, instructional methods, course materials, training aids, and new or improved applications in the fields of educational technology and e-learning.
- Design, development, and maintain web-site applications for Learning and Education that address customer needs.
- Monitor web site content to ensure it remains current and accurate
- Analyze, provide technical direction, develop, and evaluate computer-based training and on-line help of performance-support systems.
- Assist with the analyses and compiling of software and hardware needs to improve training and cost effectiveness.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? If you want to find out more about IRS careers, visit us on the web at www.jobs.irs.gov
Occasional travel - 1-5 nights per month
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/535749200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.