- Monitors the Contractor's day-to-day performance to assure compliance with the technical requirements of the contract and to ensure contract work remains within the scope of the agreement.
- Reviews and approves progress reports, technical reports, and all other materials provided by the Contractor as called for by the contract.
Learn more about this agency
- Authors a variety of ad hoc and recurring reports, including the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) review that assesses the contractor's performance against the performance standards indicated in the QASP; and the Contractor Performance Report.
- Writes requirements documentation (e.g., Statement of Objectives, Statements of Work) to solicit contractors for various products and/or services. Evaluates vendor proposals, writes evaluation summaries, and then takes the evaluation to supervisor for review. Assists EAC leadership with determining the best contractor.
- Recommends, in writing, any changes in the contract required by the Federal Government with detailed justification for the proposed change. Furnishes technical advice to supervisor, as required, relative to such items as subcontracts, overtime, and travel needs.
- Maintains contact with customers throughout the life of the contract(s) and after completion of the contract(s). Also oversees the distribution and analysis of customer surveys. Conducts studies and/or evaluation of the projects to identify share lessons learned and recommend and implement best practices.
- Provides support to EAC on various administrative programs as needed. Serves as subject matter expert in administrative areas such as inventory control, building management, safety protocols, and other administrative activities.
- Composes administrative correspondence for EAC. Uses a variety of software programs (e.g., Microsoft Office) to: produce a variety of material that is self-initiated or from oral instructions; prepare spreadsheets or presentations; and manage calendars.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/535486100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.