This vacancy is for a Supervisory Mathematical Statistician in the Decennial Statistical Studies Division located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland. The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line- Suitland Station.Learn more about this agency
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Supervisory Mathematical Statistician, GS-1529-15 positions within the Census Bureau in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
- Planning, preparing, directing, and supporting large-scale decennial census and coverage measurement programs.
- Planning, developing, and conducting programs of research designed to make the broadest possible application of mathematical principles and theories to these programs.
- Leading cross- and inter-agency collaborations and negotiations for mathematical statistical policies and practices with respect to census and coverage measurement programs.
- Working in partnership with other organizational units, identifying and developing plans for achieving both customers’ and units’ goals and objectives.
- Developing meaningful vision, goals, and performance measures for unit. Coordinating and supporting customers to accomplish goals.
- Developing strategies to accomplish mission-critical objectives.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/535225900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.