You will serve as a TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER for the Modeling, Simulation and Analysis Branch of NAVSURFWARCENDLD. You will perform duties as a senior software engineer providing technical oversight of all software development efforts within the branch. You will execute, direct, and ensure success of major projects, systems development efforts, and research technology.Learn more about this agency
- You will direct projects for the development of software and hardware designs.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day technical and project direction of the technical team.
- You will define resources and personnel required for the project.
- You will establish and control technical milestones, schedules, budgets, and costs to ensure project success.
- You will serve as recognized authority and expert consultant for software development efforts.
- You will represent the activity and the command at high level committees and groups with the authority to defend the activity's position.
- You will lead and work within a team environment which consists of software development, support, and maintenance of Java and C++ applications supporting combat system applications.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/535062000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.