This position is located in the Division of Administration's Corporate Services Branch in the Library and Public Information Branch of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and provides support in the areas of research, data collection, database management, assisting with coordination of FDIC Library activities and services for FDIC employees.
Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement to fill identical vacancies that occur subsequent to this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Major duties include:
- Create recorded demonstrations to serve as on-demand training for the Library’s information and on-demand orientation for new FDIC Employees products working closing with the Reference staff including the implementation and testing effectiveness of the presentation and content.
- Assist in the marketing of the Library services, by attending in-house promotion opportunities and through preparation and distribution of FDIC Library information packets.
- Communicate and interact with internal and external organizations.
- Provide customer research services in the areas of business and financial information.
- Respond to inquiries regarding library services and programs during office visits, service reviews, and briefings.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534719000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.