This position will be located in Region 3, Office of the Regional Administrator R3, Superfund and Emergency Management Division, Federal Facilities and Site Assessment Branch, Site Assessment Section, in Philadelphia, PA. For more information on this office, visit their website: https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/epa-region-3-mid-atlantic.Learn more about this agency
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
- Determine appropriate cleanup actions, methods, and tools for toxic and hazardous waste sites.
- Direct contractual work efforts in cases where EPA must assume the cleanup duties to assure that federal funds are properly expended and that contractors are utilized effectively and efficiently.
- Serve as a senior resource for complex site situations that involve toxic and hazardous waste cleanup.
- Participate in, lead, or monitor enforcement activities.
- Perform community relations activities within a public forum as a representative of the agency
You will spend less than 25% of your work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534517500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.