See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- If selected at the GS-11 Level, the below responsibilities will be performed in a developmental capacity.
- - Researches and develops policies and position papers to provide management with objectively based information for making decisions on the administrative and programmatic aspects of agency operations and management.
- - Establishes criteria to measure the attainment of program goals and objectives, develops related administrative guidance, and disseminates program guidance.
- Participates in organization studies that result in recommendations for improved efficiency and effectiveness of organization structures and business processes.
- - Performs research and conducts a variety of management studies related to organizational and personnel programs.
- Provides advice and assistance, recommends approaches to best accomplish training; and coordinates and arranges for delivery of training, workshops, and seminars.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534306200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.