This position is located in the Office of Information and Technology (OIT) where the incumbent serves as a senior Information Technology (IT) Project Manager. The IT Project Manager serves to manage the development, modification, enhancement, deployment or decommissioning of a product, service, or system and is constrained by the relationships among scope, resources, and time.Learn more about this agency
The first 50 candidates who applied will be considered for referral to the selecting official. Additional candidates in increments of 50 will be referred based on hiring needs.
This is a bargaining unit position.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm
Virtual: This is not a virtual position
Telework: Available, based upon supervisory approval
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Available
Position Description Title/PD#: IT Project Manager/10013A
Physical Requirements: Work is primarily sedentary, but involves use of a personal computer so a degree of dexterity and visual acuity sufficient to utilize these tools is required. Some physical effort is required in that the incumbent lifts and carries reference books, working papers and similar items to and from meetings. A moderate amount of standing and walking is required in getting to and from meeting places away from the work site. The work does not require any special physical effort. Occasional travel is required to attend meetings, conferences and specialized technical training.
- Defines, interprets and manages the IT project including developing business and technical requirements, goals, metrics, cost, scope, schedule and deliverables.
- Designs or conducts analytical studies, cost-benefit analyses, or other research.
- Works with business customer stakeholders and determines prospective products or services that
will meet customer IT requirements. Analyzes information systems requirements, architectures or
environments to create an IT project and technical plan.
- Coordinates and integrates project tasks, milestones and activities into a project plan and schedule.
- Etablishes or participates in software, budget or other types of change control processes.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534202500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.