A Recruitment/Relocation Incentive may be authorized to highly qualified individuals.Learn more about this agency
Education and length of practice will be considered by a Compensation Panel in determining the final compensable salary (Base Pay + Market Pay).
- Oversee day to day clinical and administrative matters pertinent to Green Bay VA Dental Clinic
- Supervisory oversight in conjunction with the Chief of Dental Service for all staff providers, dental residents, dental assistants, dental hygienists, and lab technicians at Green Bay VA Dental Clinic
- Responsible locally for ensuring that the facility dental program complies with VHA regulations, directives, handbooks, and policies pertaining to dental clinic operations. Also responsible for developing local policies and procedures at Green Bay VA Dental Clinic in accordance with and at the direction of the Chief of the Dental Service at the parent facility.
- Responsible, with the Chief of the Dental Service, for standards for provision of appropriate scope of care for dental patients at Green Bay VA Dental Clinic
- Responsible locally for compliance with VHA Directives and policies pertaining to Reusable Medical Equipment at Green Bay VA Dental Clinic
- Responsible locally for compliance with VHA, VISN, and facility infection control policies and procedures at Green Bay VA Dental Clinic
- Ensuring local clinic compliance with standards of the VA Inspector General, TJC, and other survey bodies.
- Ensuring local clinic compliance with relevant VHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and TJC safety and environment of care standards.
- Participating locally in the development and review of relevant sharing agreements, service agreements and inter-facility agreements.
- Serving as the local subject matter expert on oral health.
- Serving as the local liaison to dental professional organizations, other government agencies, and non-VA service providers, as well as other departments within the facility.
- Developing and maintaining a current and thorough service and local specific infection control policy
- Working with Chief of the Dental Service and VISN Lead Dentist to assure that national and VISN policy is implemented at the facility level.
- Management of affiliations with local dental hygiene and assisting programs and associated rotations through Green Bay VA Dental Clinic
- On-site coordination, local management, delivery of didactic education, and resident clinical supervision for dental residency programs, under direction and guidance of the Chief of Dental Service and Dental Residency Program Directors
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534141100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.