View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Office of Acquisition Management, Washington, DC.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
Note: One or more positions may be filled using this vacancy announcement. Applying to this announcement certifies that you give permission for DHS to share your application with others in DHS for similar positions.
- As a Management and Program Analyst you will perform the following duties:
- Serve as an expert or analyst or advisor on the evaluation of the effectiveness of programs and operations and/or the productivity and efficiency of management; implement, coordinate and/or oversee a variety of complex management programs.
- Plan and/or conduct broad and/or in-depth special studies; develop and/or evaluate policies in assigned areas of responsibility;
- Design and coordinate planning activities; develop, implement and/or monitor sophisticated management information systems;
- Prepare and/or provide briefings and presentations on analytical findings and recommendations; direct the development of new and/or changes to existing directives;
- Determine the applicability and effect of new or proposed legislation, executive orders, agency directives, and other agency decisions on organizational operations, managerial programs and requirements; and represent the organization at meetings.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534020800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.