The mission of the Tax Division is to enforce the nation's tax laws fully, fairly, and consistently, through both criminal and civil litigation, in order to promote voluntary compliance with the tax laws, maintain public confidence in the integrity of the tax system, and promote the sound development of the law. The Tax Division employs more than 350 Attorneys in fourteen civil, criminal, and appellate sections.Learn more about this agency
As a secretary in the Tax Division, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Receiving telephone calls, determining the nature of the call and identity of the caller.
- Managing time and attendance records.
- Making travel arrangements.
- Managing legal case files.
- Managing office incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Typing draft and final letters, memoranda, briefs, etc., reviewing and proofreading completed work to ensure it is free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Processing requests for supplies, printing, and maintenance services.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/534005300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.