You will serve as a TRAINING SPECIALIST in the CHEMICAL BIOLOGICAL INCIDENT RESPONSE FORCE of MARFORCOM NORFOLK.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as responsible for ensuring instructors are knowledgeable and experienced in the areas of CBRNE Consequences Management.
- You will be designing response force exercise scenarios and supervising the evaluation of the same.
- You will study the operation of training department to determine efficiency of current methods with a view of making continuous improvements.
- You will be directing and leading assessment team during response force readiness exercises providing direct input to the Commanding Officer on the status of technical expertise.
- You will analyze the effectiveness of training and safety methods, examine and evaluates, and recommends necessary action to improve teaching, testing, and training methods at a formal school house.
- You will advice relative to planning and execution of the training program.
- You will develop course curriculum or training plans appropriate to the subject matter area.
- You will help modify curriculum based on changing doctrine, techniques, or methodology.
- You will manage curriculum and courseware change processes and procedure according to prescribed organizational policies and instructions.
- You will analyze training and education requirements from various perspectives to achieve program development objectives for the organization.
- You will Evaluate training policies, procedures, curricula, instructional methods and techniques, quality of instruction, adequacy and utilization of training aids and devices, facilities and equipment used in training courses.
- You will evaluate curriculum and instruction to identify developmental and training needs of the organization.
- You will design quality control measures to assess effectiveness of training program concepts or techniques.
- You will create effectiveness evaluations for operational curriculum and courseware.
- You will develop After Action Reports (AARs) or Lessons Learned (LLs) on training exercises to submit to leadership.
- You will represent the agency at meetings and conferences and answer questions on behalf of the program.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533978100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.