Are you a highly motivated training and development professional looking for an exciting role in an award-winning training office? The NIH Training Center is seeking a Training Specialist with a background in curriculum development to join our collegial, fast-paced team. This position is located in the Office of the Director (OD), Office of Human Resources (OHR), Workforce Support and Development Division (WSDD), in the NIH Training Center (NIHTC).Learn more about this agency
- Serve as guest lecturer, panel member, or facilitator in meetings, panel discussions, seminars, training sessions, etc.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures to promote an understanding of employee development.
- Develop and implement policies regarding training initiatives and related activities.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on interpretation of a wide range of Federal laws, regulations, and precedents governing training programs and related resources.
- Use knowledge of behavioral sciences as well as the concepts and practices in management and supervision to provide guidance on employee development plans.
- Maintain ongoing evaluation of organizational courses and training curriculum.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533957600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.