You will serve as a SECRETARY (OFFICE AUTOMATION) in the Department of Anesthesiology of UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide Department Chair and faculty with timely clerical-administrative advice on procedures, reporting requirements, and other administrative matters necessary to implement department policies, directives, and instructions.
- You will update calendars and scheduling to include upcoming training sessions, various events, and all other information pertaining to Anesthesia for faculty and staff.
- You will screen patients requesting muscle biopsy testing and directs information to personnel.
- You will schedule appointments and make commitments for the Department Chair through the Supervisors.
- You will maintain and file anesthesia records such as training certificates, work receipts, payroll copies, property receipts, and student and employee memorandums in accordance to policies and procedures of DOD filing system.
- You will maintain up-to-date and accurate information on Microsoft Excel and Access.
- You will transcribe dictation into letters, endorsements, messages, office instructions, and reports, with responsibility for sentence structure, grammar, and spelling.
- You will compose correspondence based on knowledge of Supervisor's views and desires and sign correspondence for the Supervisor in the Supervisor's absence when technical or policy content has previously been cleared.
- You will make travel arrangements for most faculty and staff to include determining and preparing the proper travel orders, reserving transportation and hotel accommodations.
- You will proof read and edit written materials.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533920000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.