Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please: Click Here
Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Compliance Program Division, Security Operations (SO), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS). If selected for this position, you will serve as a Program Analyst responsible for performing a variety of diverse administrative support assignments that include assisting managers and staff in evaluating programs and their effectiveness in delivering services. Typical assignments include:
- Performs complex data analysis and program management activities including defining new and refining existing feature/functionality requirements for future system enhancements.
- Serves as point of contact for data retrieval requests regarding regulatory activities, results and performance metrics from a wide variety of both internal and external stakeholders and develop data analysis and deliver products to meet current, on-demand and emerging needs.
- Using knowledge of compliance processes and operations, documents, coordinates and validates requested system enhancements and develops technical solutions for preserving the Agency’s official records of inspection, investigation, outreach and assessment activities.
- Identifies system short comings, defining short-term procedural "work-a-rounds" and proposing ultimate solutions to same. Recognizing and assisting in the correction of data integrity issues.
- Participates in system development validation efforts, e.g., User Acceptance Tests (UAT), midcourse correction reviews, development functionality demonstrations, etc.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533904600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.