See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure organizations? administrative functions are operating in accordance with existing policies, procedures, regulations and directives.
- Serves as liaison for staff support assignments, projects and studies related to personnel actions, performance appraisals, Individual Development Plans (IDPs), budget, ADP training, security issues, safety and health concerns, awards, etc.
- Prepares, coordinates, and/or responds to a variety of reports, actions, statistics and fact sheets published for purposes of improving efficiency of support operation for the organization.
- Formulates, presents and executes the annual operating budget, prepares necessary documents to process budget estimates, requests for supplemental appropriations and allotments needed to finance new programs or program changes.
- Administers and coordinates the organizations performance management and incentive awards program and the training program.
- Maintains training budget; develops, implements and maintains databases to monitor current year training budget, training expenditures per employee per year, training completions, and categories of training.
- Coordinates with the DLA Human Resources Office on various programs, such as performance management, incentive awards, training management, staffing, recruitment, employee development, drug testing program and employee relations, etc.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533853500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.