This position is located in the Department of Policy and Evaluation (DPE), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-12/13, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 4B/4A which is generally equal to GS-12/13.
- Contributes to planning, organizing, and completing analytical research on policy-related concerns in MCC partner countries on good governance, including trends in democracy, human rights, control of corruption, and economic policies.
- Drafts and produces high quality written and oral presentations of complex policy monitoring analyses focusing on governance, democratic rights, human rights, control of corruption, and economic policy.
- Conducts outreach with government officials on policy reform and indicator performance issues; and monitors trends and best practices in international development and good governance research and practice.
- Maintains and expands professional and trust-based relationships with other US government agencies and independent institutions involved in assessing country governance and policy performance, such as civil society organizations.
- Ensures rigor and consistency of implementation of MCC's policy monitoring framework that focuses on good governance.
- Supports counterpart country (foreign) officials interested in improving their country's performance on the MCC's eligibility criteria related to good governance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533763400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.