This position is located at the US Department of Education, Office of Finance and Operations, Office of Human Resources in Washington, DC. The incumbent serves as the Director for the Human Capital Strategic Initiatives Division (HCSID) and reports to the Deputy Director for Human Resources. HCSID is responsible for developing and monitoring the alignment of strategic human capital planning with agency mission, goals and objectives; providing analytics for decision making; managing HR systems.Learn more about this agency
APPLICATION LIMIT: This vacancy announcement is limited to the first 50 applications received and will close at 11:59PM Eastern Time on the day that we receive the 50th application, or at 11:59PM Eastern Time on the listed closing date, whichever occurs first.
We encourage you to read this entire vacancy announcement prior to submitting your application.
As a Supervisory Management & Program Analyst, GS-0343-15, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develops, monitors, and tracks the Department’s Human Capital Operating Plan (HCOP), which serves as an implementation document and articulates how ED will execute the human capital elements of the agency strategic plan and annual performance plan, and maintain alignment with the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA) Modernization Act of 2010.
- Manages the strategic human capital performance evaluation process (HRStat) that identifies, measures, and analyzes human capital data to inform the impact of an agency’s human capital management on organizational results with the intent to improve human capital outcomes.
- Develops and maintains a strategic HC analytics agenda that facilitates and guides the collection, organization, interpretation, presentation, reporting, analysis, and use of HC data to inform agency and component-level reviews, performance reporting, and operations analyses.
- Serves as system owner for ED HR IT systems and ED Liaison/COR for shared service provided systems (i.e., Interior Business Center, Monster, OPM, etc
- Oversees systems Administrators for ED HR systems and shared service provider systems.
- Major systems include: Federal Personnel and Payroll System (FPPS), FPPS Datamart/OBIEE, Human Resources Management System (TMS, WTTS, EODS, EDHires), WebTA, eOPF, and others.
Occasional travel - Less than 10%
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533717100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.