About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, Mission Support Command, G3, Ft. Belvoir (Duty Station: Ft. Meade, MD).Learn more about this agency
- Develops, plans, integrates and coordinates Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) support to Electronic Warfare (EW) and Cyberspace Operations that supports and facilitates the achievement of the INSCOM?s mission goals and objectives.
- Provides SIGINT/EW/Cyber execution advice in areas of current Joint, Army, and INSCOM Cyber operational plans and capabilities to include Cyber/Computer Network Operations, Cyber, and SIGINT.
- Analyzes operational plans and intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications within geographical and functional areas.
- Conducts effective, time sensitive SIGINT/EW/Cyber integrated analysis, planning, and targeting.
- Coordinates position on significant or controversial SIGINT/EW/Cyber program issues with other staff members, agencies, or commands.
- Applies SIGINT/EW/Cyber knowledge to the development of new methods, approaches, and procedures.
- Reviews and writes INSCOM orders (Operations Orders, Planning Orders, Fragmentary Orders, Tasking Orders, Execution Orders) in response to higher headquarters taskings.
- Recommendations are made in lucid, logical, and convincing manner to senior leaders at various commands.
- Oversees ad hoc, peer writing groups to consensus on complex problems and contentious issues.
25% or less - Temporary Duty (TDY) travel may be required 25% or less of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533707500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.