About the Position: You will serve as Operations Officer for the US Army COE Information Technology (ACE-IT) under the direct supervision of the Division IT Chief, receiving administrative guidance from the District IT Chief, for the local activity assigned, with full authority and sharing responsibilities for and participating in planning, organizing and managing all technical and administrative functions of the local Division/District assigned.Learn more about this agency
- Establish local priorities, clarifies responsibilities, eliminates duplication, and resolves conflicts to include asset management.
- Determine optimum approach in the total management of the Asset Management Program, providing technical and policy direction.
- Coordinate staff actions and tasking.
- Direct work to accomplish the mission by developing objectives and informing staff of goals, revised policies, new and revised requirements, and provides guidance to accomplish new tasks.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate actions and taskers and activities through correspondence, reports and briefings, and recommends, or directs necessary actions.
- Develop policies, processes, and procedures pertaining to operations.
- Develop solutions to problems and directs implementation.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 20% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533676200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.