You will serve as a Senior Realty Specialist in the Real Estate Division, Asset Management Directorate, of Naval Facilities Engineering Command Headquarters.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply detailed knowledge of DoD, DoN, NAVFAC, and Regional regulations and policies pertaining to real estate matters and methodologies.
- You will use extensive knowledge of information systems related to real estate accountability to retrieve pertinent data to support analysis and request for information.
- You will apply real estate working knowledge in managing multiple priorities and coordinating work across projects, programs and people.
- You will provide technical recommendations/solutions to complex problems, and anticipate and overcome obstacles to achieve a timely and positive outcome.
- You will use knowledge of the Real Property Inventory Requirements Model and Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness to effectively implement Class I (Land) and Class II (Buildings, Structures and Utilities) real estate policies.
- You will perform technical analysis of real estate at the headquarters level to fulfill request for information or other inquiries pertain to DoD and DoN.
- You will present and communicate findings to senior officials using the Microsoft office suite for organization of pertinent real estate data.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533654700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.