About the Position: Serves as an Assistant Executive Officer and Staff Actions Control Officer within a field operating agency (FOA) of the Deputy Chief of Staff (DCS), G-3/5/7, Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA). Serves as Assistant Executive Officer DCS G-3/5/7, providing guidance and direction of the organizations mission, policies, and procedures.Learn more about this agency
- Maintains active coordination with the offices of other senior Army officials and appropriate offices of the Army Secretariat to remain current concerning developing policies and/or staff procedures.
- Monitors requirements initiated by G-3/5/7, Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA), Vice Chief of Staff or the Army (VCSA), the SECARMY, and other senior members of the Secretariat.
- Reviews, prioritizes, tasks and monitors all staff actions for the Directorate.
- Routinely provides advice to the senior military leadership on relevant matters internal to the Executive Office.
- Advises senior leadership on special skills required of newly assigned personnel.
- Mentors, provides advice, counsel, and instruction on work and administrative matters for subordinates.
Occasional travel - You will be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533607100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.