This vacancy is for an Correspondence Analyst position in the Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs (OCIA) located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland. The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line – Suitland Station.Learn more about this agency
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other similar positions in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
- Control, review, and edit correspondence signed by the Director, Deputy Director and senior managers as well as by the Secretary, Deputy Secretary and Under and Assistant Secretaries and analyze content for appropriateness.
- Review prepared material for accuracy before recommending for approval.
- Utilize computer applications and other office equipment such as computers, scanners and signature machines to control and approve correspondence i.e. scan, save, send, receive, edit, revise, archive, track, locate, and retrieve.
- Create reports and manage electronic master control system for congressional correspondence.
- Provide stellar customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533595900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.