About the Position: This position serves as a Cost and Economics Integration Analyst in Army Futures Command (AFC), Directorate of Systems Integration, located in Austin, TX. AFC exists to modernize the way the Army does business by creating a space of endless possibilities to explore, develop, and test new methods, organizations, and technologies. Visit us on www.armyfuturescommand.com and join the team leading the Army into the future!Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.
- Responsible for performing Cost and Economics Integration in support of the U.S. Army Futures Command (AFC) Directorate of Systems Integration (DSI).
- Performs a wide variety of analytical duties during the formulation, justification, presentation, execution, and review phases within the Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution Process.
- Projects future costs, makes recommendations to control these costs and reallocation of resources to improve productivity within assigned resources.
- Develop predictive analytics to assess risk, opportunity, fraud, and demand.
- Measure the economic significance of proposals, laws, and statutes to create projections of probable income collection.
- Assess the cost of money, rate of return, rate structure, risk, and all the other economic considerations.
- Responsible for the review and coordination of AFC resources to include tracking spending and monitoring and evaluating programs.
- Responsible for the identification, formulation, design, development, implementation and maintenance of automated program/budget systems, budget exhibits, analytical models, and forecasting tools to track financial trends.
- Skills should include for example - programming in R, C++, Python, Matlab, and experience with data analysis technologies (classification, regression, model fitting).
- Coordinates, integrates, and maintains economic surveillance over internal and external actions associated with assigned programs.
- Assists customers in the resolution of problems pertaining to various financial management missions.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533580400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.