Students may work full- or part-time (not-to-exceed 20 hours per week) while school is in session, and full-time (depending on agency needs) when students are on a vacation period or school is officially closed.Learn more about this agency
For this announcement, the number of applications is limited to 50. The vacancy will close at midnight EST on the date the limit is reached or on the closing date listed, whichever comes first. Applications received on the date the limit is reached will be accepted and processed.
As a Pathways Intern, you will have an opportunity to:
- assist in a wide range of duties in support of: transitioning the agency to automated learning management; analysis and visual display of assessment data; expanding access to a varied suite of adaptive learning offerings; and organizational development initiatives;
- collect and analyze relevant training information to produce reports;
- complete data entry to ensure transfer updated training records to the automated system;
- aggregate and analyze historic data in support of assessment tasks;
- contribute to team efforts through participation and activities, meetings, listening to other opinions and working collaboratively to accomplish team goals;
- use various enterprise tools and technology to prepare and share documents (i.e. SharePoint, Microsoft Suite, in corporate Learn Management System); and
- provide support in scheduling meetings, taking notes and responding to Training inbox; and assist in on-site training setup.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533492600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.