This position is located in the Department of Policy and Evaluation (DPE), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-12/13, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 4b/4a which is generally equal to GS-12/13.
- Conducts analysis and data cleaning for cost benefit analysis and beneficiary analyses.
- Supports the analysis of the primary constraints to growth in partner countries and the economics and policy frameworks in the sectors under consideration, and makes recommendations on sector requirements and reforms that will stimulate both public and private investment and optimize impact on productive assets.
- Participates in a variety of complex projects and assignments associated with the monitoring and evaluation of long-term international development programs affiliated with country compacts.
- Provides research and data analysis in support of MCC's results framework, including constraints analysis, economic rate of return analysis, beneficiary analysis, monitoring and impact evaluation.
- Conducts economic research and special projects for lead economists, department and corporate management when requested.
- Administers the divisional due diligence and travel budget and handles travel and reimbursement issues for division.
- Provides active support in the management of contractual resources.
- Manages information for results pages on mcc.gov, which includes drafting new content, preparing technical data and analysis for a public audience, and coordinating regular updates.
- Organizes regular meetings of MCC economists and evaluation practitioners. Coordinates the procurements of contractors and consultants when necessary.
- Provides logistical and administrative support as needed.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533490200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.