This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide clear and unambiguous requirements to the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for correction and designs for Electronic Warfare (EW) systems
- You will be responsible to review and provide input to the OEM Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) and witnessing the ATP at the OEM facility.
- You will be also be responsible for testing and validating the Operational Flight Program (OFP) and the Mission Data File for the ALR-67(V)3 and ALQ-214.
- You incumbent will be responsible for the test planning, identifying resources required, and execute the test.
- You will document any defect found during testing using the Defect Management Database.
- You will participate in project related meetings (milestone reviews, status, design, etc.), and both host and conduct technical meetings and teleconferences.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533363600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.