The first 50 candidates who applied will be considered for referral to the selecting official. Additional candidates in increments of 50 will be referred based on hiring needs.Learn more about this agency
Serve as a senior Information Technology (IT) Project Manager. The IT Project Manager serves to manage the development, modification, enhancement, deployment or decommissioning of a product, service, or system and is constrained by the relationships among scope, resources, and time.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Not available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Position Description Title/PD#: IT Project Manager/-10013-A
Physical Requirements: Work is primarily sedentary, but involves use of a personal computer so a degree of dexterity and visual acuity sufficient to utilize these tools is required. Some physical effort is required in that the incumbent lifts and carries reference books, working papers and similar items to and from meetings. A moderate amount of standing and walking is required in getting to and from meeting places away from the work site. The work does not require any special physical effort.
- Define, interpret and manage the IT project including developing business and technical requirements, goals, metrics, cost, scope, schedule and deliverables.
- Evaluate, monitor, or ensure compliance with Federal, VA laws and regulations, policies, standards, or procedures;
- Identify standards or requirements for infrastructure, configuration or change management.
- Design or conduct analytical studies, cost-benefit analyses, or other research
- Develop, modify, or provide input to project plans such as the Project Management and Acquisition Financial Management Plans, Cost Analysis and Technical project documentation.
Occasional travel - Travel required up to 10% of the time
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533228500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.