You will serve as a SUPERVISORY PROGRAM ANALYST in the HOUSING DEPARTMENT of COMMANDER - NAVAL INSTALLATIONS.Learn more about this agency
- You will manage the operations and policy branch with three subordinate teams: Family Housing (FH) Public Private Venture (PPV) Operations, Unaccompanied Housing (UH) Operations, and Integration, Support and Government Family Housing Operations.
- You will provide oversight and management of the UH Master Plan.
- You will finalize and present papers, briefs and reports supporting Navy's Housing Program.
- You will lead the CNIC Utility Core Team and continue tackling government owned / leased family housing utilities overseas.
- You will provide operational expertise in the development of information management resources to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of Housing management; including data integration within existing Enterprise system.
- You will Implement unique, often complex, analysis in response to external inquiries to improve PPV Housing Program management, Unaccompanied Housing (UH) management and Integration, Support and Family Housing (FH) Support.
- You will provide oversight of Regions, partners, NAVFAC, and OGC to resolve and mitigate complex financial and operation issues.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533174000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.