View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located with the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Homeland Security Investigations, in Arlington, VA.
As a Management and Program Analyst you will perform the following duties:
- Serve as the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) for their assigned program office;
- Manage implements, coordinates and oversees a major segment of department-wide, HSI administrative programs;
- Evaluate and advises on new or amended program and/or management policies, regulations, goals, or objectives for planning purposes;
- Provide recommendations to senior staff and other managers and stakeholders in developing efficient/effective improvements to assigned programs;
- Coordinate and collaborate with ICE divisions, such as the Office of Acquisition Management, the Office of the Chief Information Officer, and Financial Management and other government agencies, and foreign government officials.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533166700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.