About the Position:
- This position is with the United States Army's Human Resources Command, Office of the Command Surgeon, located at Ft. Knox, KY.
- Preferred candidates will possess a certification as Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- A recruitment or relocation incentive may be authorized.
- This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.
- Review past and current behavioral health records to determine if Soldier's behavioral health condition is connected to or aggravated by their military service.
- Provide consultation and share expertise on complex behavioral health issues with directorates of the US Army Human Resources Command.
- Recommend policy changes to accession and retention qualifications for the US Army
- Construct medical profiles for those Soldiers who have conditions that yield physical limitations or require a medical/physical evaluation board.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533057500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.