About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is located at: 200th Military Police Command, 200th Mission Support Element, Fort Meade, MD.
Description of working environment: Work is performed in an office setting.
- Manage aspects of the Alcohol and Drug Control Program that apply to the reserve components.
- Administer the Command Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Program (ADAPCP) for military and civilian employees.
- Implement the Commands Drug Demand Reduction Program.
- Develop the plans, procedures, and operating methods for administering the Command program
- Make on-site visits to subordinate units to evaluate the units Drug Reduction training.
- Establishes effective working relationships with higher headquarters and supporting agency Drug Control officers.
- Conduct introductory level training for unit leaders on drug abuse prevention.
- Brief the Commanders about the effectiveness of their programs for Drug Reduction.
- Provide guidance to subordinate command personnel concerned with the program.
- Distribute preventive and education training program materials.
- Coordinate with the nearest Army installation ADAPCP personnel and local community resources.
- Establish a tracking system to monitor progress made in the processing of drug positives and routinely reports same through the chain of command.
- Prepare after action reports regarding the Drug Reduction Program and its effectiveness .
25% or less - The business travel requirement is 25%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/533042000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.