About the Position: This is a DHA (STEM) announcement for 2 positions. The first one located in Los Angeles, CA or Phoenix, AZ is for the Chief of Contract Administration Branch in Construction Division. The second one is located in Long Beach, CA is for the Chief of Quality Assurance or Technical Services in DVA Construction Management Branch, Construction Division.Learn more about this agency
- Exercises technical and administrative supervision over a staff of engineering, technical and clerical personnel
- Maintains overall technical responsibility and accountability for the technical adequacy of the work of the Branch.
- Preparing or reviewing formal Government cost estimates for modifications; maintaining Construction Division contract correspondence, pending contract modification, contract modification, claim, and related supplemental information.
- Administrative Plans work, sets priorities and prepares work schedules; assigns work to subordinates based on position descriptions and work priorities.
- Construction includes military, civil works, work for others (WFO), Dept of Veterans Affairs, and hazardous, toxic and radiological waste (HTRW) projects at sites located in portions of California, Nevada and Utah, and all of Arizona.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532950800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.