The incumbent serves as an Executive Producer for TV for the Hausa Service with responsibility for producing the news, entertainment and features programming for broadcasts across several TV distribution platforms.Learn more about this agency
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Exercises sound journalistic judgment to determine TV content news worthiness, production appropriateness and balance.
- Oversees daily productions and updates to TV broadcasts.
- Develops and executes TV programming/production strategies to maximize traffic and user management.
- Produces TV news-related stories for use in television or Internet posting. Prepares integrated, highly-targeted, well-balanced scripts for television program/program segments or Internet web presentations that captures the attention of the audience.
- Produces feature stories on a variety of subjects for television or web posting with the right equipment.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532794400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.