About the Position: The Portland District Engineering and Construction Division, Construction Branch, consists of the Construction Services and Cost Engineering Section located at the District office in Portland, OR, three Resident Offices, and Contract Administration & Technical Section located throughout each office. The Contract Administration & Technical section supports each Resident Office with contract administration and administers small projects through our Small Projects Team.Learn more about this agency
- Assign work and plans, organizes, coordinates, schedules, monitors and reviews the work of employees performing small projects functions.
- Plan each project prior to any other action. Documents and distributes the project management plan to the customer and team.
- Utilize the Project Management Business Process, brings specialty designers or consultants in, as needed.
- Fill a key role within the Small Projects Team with respect to the administration of construction contracts.
- Perform the more complex and critical assignments within area of expertise, including high visibility and controversial projects, and field visits to resolve unique problems encountered during planning, design, and construction
- Serve as a source of expertise and advice in contract administration matters and Federal Regulations pertaining to construction procurement.
50% or less - Travel to project sites, conferences or training will be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532746600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.