This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will plan, program, budget, and execute studies pertaining to geology, groundwater chemistry, groundwater movement, fate and transport of contaminants, and remedial technologies
- You will serve as a technical subject matter expert (SME) on Red Hill environmental matters
- You will participates in technical working groups with Federal and state regulatory agencies, stakeholders, SMEs, and other stakeholders to solicit input and help inform the development of Red Hill environmental projects, studies, and activities
- You will serve as the Contractor Officer's Representative on Navy environmental service contracts, including firm-fixed price and cost reimbursable contracts
- You will provide technical review and quality assurance on contractor deliverables, including work plans, sampling plans, progress reports, studies and other documents.
- You will prepare briefing materials and point papers to provide updates on program progress as well as to obtain Navy, DLA, and DoD decisions on Red Hill environmental matters
- You will prepare public affairs outreach materials as well as appropriate responses to questions and comments for release outside of the Navy
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532732700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.