About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.Learn more about this agency
The pay band NH-03 includes the General Schedule grade equivalent to GS-12/13.
Other initiatives under the Acquisition Demonstration Project include simplified classification, streamlined hiring process and expanded developmental opportunities
- Serves as a senior engineer in a Contract Management Office (CMO) of the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
- Implements all agency software and engineering surveillance policies and applies advanced tools to document and analyze the results of critical, complex surveillance activities and demand tasks
- Conducts internal control reviews to ensure the effectiveness of surveillance activities within the CMO
- Participates in integrated product and process teams to influence the development of future DCMA policies, procedures, and best practices
- Performs a variety of advanced engineering functions in a leadership capacity, conducting engineering/analytical surveillance.
- Earned Value Management (EVM) program surveillance, predictive analysis, and surveillance of advanced research, design, and production contracts
- Monitor, analyze, and report on technical performance measure, EVMS data, test plans, results, production issues, supply chain issues, performance thresholds/tripwires
- Provide written and oral briefings to senior defense personnel making decisions for production, deployment, logistics, technical refresh, and supply chain issues
- Monitors complex contractor engineering management systems
25% or less - Business Travel is required 20% of the time
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532647600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.