Assists the Chief mathematical Statistician, especially in the analysis of data by means of mathematical statistics and numerical analysis, using computers.Learn more about this agency
- Initiates, plans, conducts research in mathematical statistics, data analysis and analyses of sample survey data, stochastic models for social, and analysis of experiments and sampling programs in administrative and operational systems.
- Devises statistical, computer techniques sampling and related statistical measures to identify/measure quantitatively relationships among key sociologic, economic, operational, quality factors affecting results obtained in administering SSA Programs
- Initiates, plans, and conducts basic research studies in mathematical model development, numerical analysis, and the creation of original algorithmic procedures
- Provides guidance and consultative services in the concrete formulation of statistical problems and in the design of unusually complex statistical systems. When necessary, supervises the conduct of special tests, experiments, and pilot studies
- Explore the potential of new technological development to improve the operational process of the Administration; tests policies for their adequacy in attaining desired operating objectives and to examine interrelationships among program areas in SSA
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532609200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.