Join the Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) in the protection of human and animal health. At CVM, we are responsible for regulating food, food additives, drugs, and devices for millions of pets and food-producing animals. As a high-performance organization, we strive for leadership, innovation, and excellence across all operations, occupations, and grade levels. Learn more about why CVM is the best fit for your talents. Begin your career with CVM today.Learn more about this agency
- This is an open continuous announcement. Applicants will be referred with an initial cut off date of July 8, 2019.
- After the initial cut off, applicants will be referred every month as follows: August 8, 2019, September 9, 2019, October 9, 2019 and November 4, 2019.
- Note: Additional cut off dates may be established depending on the needs of the agency.
- This position(s) is located in the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM), in Rockville or Laurel, Maryland.
- As a Mathematical Statistician, assess the strengths and weaknesses of mathematical and statistical methods, procedures, inference and concepts involved in regulated products, submissions, applications, and/or special studies.
- You will analyze statistical data to determine the safety and/or effectiveness of regulated products.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532585400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.