As a Deputy Director and expert advisor for the Compliance Risk Analysis Division with primary responsibility for supervising a staff of professionals who support the mission of the division; assisting the Division Director and Deputy Comptroller in setting the Division's work agenda; managing resources towards the accomplishment of that agenda and advising the Director, Deputy Comptroller, and OCC executives and senior managers on issues related to the work of the division.Learn more about this agency
As the Deputy Director for the Compliance Risk Analysis Division, you will:
- Supervise the design and conduct economic and policy research studies that identify and analyze current and expected key trends in bank performance, financial markets, laws and regulations.
- Develop policy alternatives, make policy recommendations, and provides advice to senior management on economic and regulatory policy issues.
- Represent the division in OCC and interagency working groups regarding regulatory policy and makes presentation to external groups regarding policies and regulatory issues affecting national banks.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a staff of employees; evaluate performance in accordance with OCC guidelines; and make personnel decisions regarding hiring, promotions, adverse actions, etc.
- Develop short and long-term plans; Establish objectives, goals and priorities in support of and alignment with the OCC strategic plan; Manage resources to ensure that unit activities support OCC objectives and goals.
Occasional travel - May require occasional travel within and outside of the local commuting area.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532577100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.