This position is located in the Washington Office, Office of Communication, in Washington, D.C.Learn more about this agency
This position serves as a visual information specialist with responsibility for the design and development of a broad range of visual information products for use throughout the agency.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Mason Lowery at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-205-6206.
- Conceptualize and construct highly complex visual information material for a variety of visual information requirements.
- Develop original designs, concepts or visual styles for publications, exhibits or presentation materials that present to the public the ideas or images.
- Manage and analyze workflow that will design and produce visual information products using computer graphics, multimedia presentations and digital imagery.
- Coordinate all aspects of projects including the planning and development of new visual information requirements in computer graphics, digital imagery, multimedia and digital output equipment.
- Examine project objectives and employ various methods to provide the most effective means of visual communication.
- Conduct pre-production meetings with customers on the appropriate media.
- Recommends basic content and form for the visual projects as well as the most cost-effective media that portray the subject matter.
- Discuss each project with the client in order to determine the purpose of the end-product and the targeted audience.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required less than 25% of the time for meetings and trainings.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532464400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.