About the Position: This position is located at the Civilian Personnel Advisory Center, Fort Benning, GA 31905. Fort Benning is located 100 miles south of Atlanta and is adjacent to Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL. The Geography and climate are ideal for year-round military training. Public transportation and free parking is available.Learn more about this agency
- Provide guidance and renders decisions on a wide range of complex classification actions unresolved by subordinates on a continuous basis through review of completed work.
- Responsible for overseeing all classification training and quality control efforts within the Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC).
- Plan work to be accomplished by subordinates, set and adjust short-term priorities, and prepare schedules for completion of work.
- Recommend/make selections for subordinate non supervisory work/group leader and other staff members.
- Advise managers on the position classification process, the use of various classification references and automated tools.
- Apply a thorough understanding of classification principles and concepts to interpret and adapt classification guides to secure sound decisions on positions.
Occasional travel - This position has a Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel requirement of 5% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532432600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.