This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will advise requestors during pre-solicitation phase on the use of different types of contracts and different pricing mechanisms.
- You will perform pre-award functions (e.g., determine the type of contract, method of solicitation, proposal evaluation criteria, date of award, resources required from the command) for administration of contracts.
- You will interpret technical legal and audit decisions to assess the impact of procurement and contract performance.
- You will monitor contract performance to ensure conformance with contract terms and conditions.
- You will conduct procurement or contract negotiations or procurement/contract discussions that result in mutually acceptable outcomes (e.g., contract modifications, supplementary agreements, and settlements form change orders).
- You will brief personnel (e.g., management, customers, industry representatives) on the acquisition principles and contract vehicles to provide regulatory and procedural guidance.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532106500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.