This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will assit in performing design analyses and calculations for structural projects.
- You will assist in collecting all pertinent data and refine or develop project scope by inspection of existing conditions and throug meetings with sponsoring activity.
- You will assist in preparing statements of work, government estimates of fee, developing pre-negotiation position and assist in negotiations.
- You will assist in identifying areas or risk associated with design and construction and developing mitigation strategies or alternatives.
- You will assist in preparing correspondence, reports, and economic analyses.
- You will assist in preparing written and oral presentations regarding structural-related topics.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/532082600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.