The Administrative Specialist position is located in the Legal Division of the Clerk's Office of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit. The Administrative Specialist provides administrative support to the Director and Deputy Director of the Legal Division and Staff Attorneys. The Administrative Specialist also provides operational support related to case processing and management. The position is permanent and full-time.Learn more about this agency
Administrative Specialist duties include, but are not limited to:
- performing general office management duties;
- monitoring status of case-related matters pending in the Legal Division;
- performing duties related to the processing of court orders;
- preparing reports, memoranda, and form letters;
- editing and proofing materials prepared by others;
- working with a variety of computer programs, including the court's electronic case filing system;
- providing human resources assistance;
- serving as liaison to chambers and all other court support units;
- scheduling conferences with Judges;
- organizing and delivering files to Judges and Staff Attorneys; and
- performing receptionist duties.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/531948500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.