This is a full-time position with the Library of the Supreme Court of the United States in Washington, D.C.
Applicants who submitted their candidacy for vacancy #10440307 need not re-apply.Learn more about this agency
Closing Date: Sunday, 05/05/2019, 11:59 PM EDT
The Acquisitions/Government Documents Technician performs a wide variety of tasks related to loose-leaf filing, receipt and processing of government documents, basic acquisitions support and general Technical Services and Special Collections Department duties as assigned. Primary tasks of the position include:
- Filing loose-leaf services according to publishers' written instructions;
- Tracking missing or circulating volumes needed for filing;
- Investigating and solving all filing problems including claims;
- Receiving and claiming all government depository material;
- Shelving government documents by Superintendent of Documents Classification System;
- Supporting the library's acquisitions work as requested;
- Retrieving Records and Briefs and transcripts of Oral Arguments;
- Distributing library material to Library staff, Chambers' personnel, and Court Offices' personnel;
- Assisting the Serials staff with locating materials for binding.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/531514600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.