The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens & Non-Citizens living in or willing to move to commuting area on your own expense and military Spouse moving into the area within 30 days.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at McCoy's Community Center at Fort McCoy, WI
Announcement will have a first cutoff date of May 5, 2019 and applicants that submit a complete application packet prior to that date and found eligible will be given first consideration.
- Assists management with the operations of facility.
- Issues, receives and controls cash receipts and change funds. Verifies cash count of funds, determines cash shortages or overages. Submits daily reports.
- Assists in setting up parties.
- Completes fire safety checks and secures the facility.
- May monitor inventories, place and receive food and beverage orders.
- For additional position information see FASCLASS PD# AL652 at https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_naf_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9hm3CHUpmZlIuYkalV
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/531385300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.